Keto Cranberry Spinach Salad
Toss this salad together if you want something new to try for your Thanksgiving or Christmas menu. It’s got the perfect blend of different flavors and you’ll love every last bite of it.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter
- 3/8 Cup Almonds, Blanched And Slivered
- 1/2 Pound Spinach, Rinsed And Torn Into Bite-Size Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Onion
- 1/8 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, splenda, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesserttcounter.com/