Low Carb Nacho Chicken Casserole
Try this healthy version of a nacho chicken casserole. This has all the flavor that a classic nacho chicken casserole would have without all of the extra fat and carbs.
- 1.75 Lbs. Chicken Thighs, Boneless Skinless
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Chili Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 Ounces Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Green Chilies And Tomato
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (~45G)
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Packet Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 Medium Jalapeno Pepper
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Chop and season chicken, then cook over medium-high in olive oil until browned.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and 3/4 of the cheddar to a bowl and stir together until melted and mixed. Add tomatoes and green chili and mix well. Then add everything to a casserole dish.
- Microwave frozen cauliflower until cooked through.
- Use an immersion blender to blend with remaining cheese into a mashed potato-like consistency. Season to taste. Cut a jalapeno into chunks. Spread cauliflower mixture over the top of the casserole, then sprinkle jalapeno pepper over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesserttcounter.com/