Low Carb Spinach, Cheese and Sausage Casserole
This Low Carb Spinach, Cheese and Sausage Casserole is a simple, easy to prepare, and meatless meal. You can serve this dish on any meal of the day! With only 4g of carb, this dish is your guilt-free casserole.
- 2 (16-Ounce) Containers Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 (10-Ounce) Packages Frozen Spinach, Thawed And Very Well Drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Ground Soy Sausage, Lightly Browned
- 1 Cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 8 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- Salt And Pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients and Pour mixture into a greased 12 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Rest for 5 or 10 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesserttcounter.com/