Not Really Potato Salad | Low Carb Delish
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 hardboiled eggs, omit if making vegan or egg-free
- 3 pickles, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup green onion, green part only, chopped
- ½ cup avocado oil mayonnaise or my vegan mayo recipe
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Steam for 2-3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Peel eggs and separate yolks, set aside. Cut the whites into bite size pieces.
- Mix the egg whites into the cauliflower mixture in a large bowl.
- Add chopped pickles, green onion, and parsley to cauliflower mixer.
- Add egg yolks, mayo, mustard, pickle juice, salt and pepper into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the cauliflower mixture and stir to coat. Chill overnight and serve.
- OPTIONAL: Top with a couple strips of crispy crumbled bacon to add some smokey salty goodness!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodesserttcounter.com/